Be Careful of Scammer on this site ([email protected])

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/15 10:26 am

Please note there is someone trolling ObesityHelp with some hard luck story wanting to connect then tries to have you disclose financial information to some foreign address. It looks like their account for email address [email protected]) has been deactivated already but these type scammers usually just keep adding new accounts.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 9/20/15 11:26 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

They're also trolling around under jeanbaby1 & baby14, both are deactivated but they might try again. I ran into this person also, they sent me a pm thanking me for adding them to my friends even though I never got a request, it might be how they're getting in.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/15 9:48 pm

Yes, that's the same way they contacted me.

Shotrod64
on 12/6/15 10:35 pm - Spanaway, WA
I saw the jeanbaby a couple days ago and the text being repeated over and over as I see on a totally unrelated forum I moderate. Sometimes the trolls only post one sentence and it makes no sense at all and totally off topic. Wish there was a foolproof way to keep them out but even banning an IP address to prevent multiple usernames doesn't always work. So tired of spammers and fishers etc etc.
Kathy S.
on 12/14/15 11:49 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Members,

We try hard to prevent these accounts from reaching our members but from time to time they get by. If you see one, report it immediately to us and then delete the PM.  We will remove the post/thread and deactivate the account.

We thank your community for their help in these matters.

Regards,

Kathy

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130