It's been ages since I've been here! Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!

twodelight
on 8/2/15 1:45 am - Atlanta, GA

Did you find out about the intermittent fasting? I would like to know. Thanks

Sunshine16
on 8/6/15 10:21 am

No, I was told they discuss it on facebook, but I do not do facebook.  Here is the website, can you check it out for me and update me?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/IF.LCHF411/ 

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

twodelight
on 8/7/15 8:42 pm - Atlanta, GA

I joined the group on Facebook and I'm still trying to figure this method out. What I gather is that there are several different methods of this type of fasting and you have to choose which type you have time for and like. I'm sure you can get some info about it on the Internet. I'll keep researching tho. 

Valerie G.
on 7/22/15 4:37 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

It's a lot quieter than it used to be, but I jump in a couple times a week.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

rargirl
on 7/22/15 10:10 pm

Hi Lori. I have been searching for a more active forum. Where can I find that one you mentioned? I know other DSers are out there en mass somewhere... 

Vicki PNW
on 8/2/15 10:41 am

Hi Lori!  Glad to see you coming back to say Hey!

This forum is a lot quieter than it used to be.  I have been busy with work and don't hang here as much as I used to.  I do post on occasion.

I have not lost all the weight that I wanted to, but I have not re-gained much weight either.  I went through a health assessment at work for insurance purposes last week and am 5# more than last year. 

Three years ago, I moved 15 miles from where I lived.  I was 5 miles from my surgeon's office before my move; now I am 10 miles away.   The surgeon has been doing DS only on a case-by-case basis since 6 months after my DS.

I have never heard of the OH DS family board.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Kathy S.
on 8/3/15 2:22 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

* Nicole *
on 8/12/15 1:11 pm

Hey Lori,

I sneak around now and then myself. 10 years out now and the lightest Ive been since 4th grade.

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

Lisaann68
on 8/20/15 9:32 am

Hi Lori,

I remember your posts from long ago. I have been off for sometime now too. I had my DS in 2009.

I have 12 pounds I'd like to lose, so I am very interested in the fasting plan. Would it be possible to post it here?

Thank you  very much!!!

Lisa