Dagnabbit! Vitalady order out of stock!

symorgan
on 6/8/15 1:47 pm - Cordova, TN

Hey Y'all!

I am having a revision from RNY (2000) to DS with Dr. Ayoola in TX next week (I am near Graceland).  

I ordered my 90 day vitamin starter pack this weekend and just found out that it is on back order...waaaah!

Okay, so, I need to know what I should start with, in the meantime, if I am able to get anything down immediately post op--a good multi and what else?

Also, my "Chocolate Lover's Protein Starter Pack" and "Vanilla Bundle Protein Starter Pack" have been cancelled because they are out of stock. I am fearful that in the haze of next week and the days following, I will forget to reorder and be left not having anything to start with, or rather not have a greater variety of things to start with as I did order a couple of other sample packs from her.

So, any ideas on other places online to get a quick order of samples, or locally maybe?

Thanks!

Shelia

larra
on 6/8/15 6:16 pm - bay area, CA

Sheila, you really don't need to worry about vitamins for the first few weeks. Your body has enough stored up to get you through, and you won't do well with taking pills anyway (at least, that was my experience). You can get the regular multivits at Costco, and they also have calcium citrate, though those are large pills. I will send you a pm with more info, and hopefully vitalady will have all the backorder stuff soon.

Larra

symorgan
on 6/8/15 6:30 pm - Cordova, TN

Thanks, Larra...you always come through!

This is "Mama Shelia" not sure why I am showing as symorgan now....hmmm....I must have hit something!

minniec
on 6/11/15 7:43 pm

Hi Sheila, I had rny to DS revision with Dr. Ayoola 5/13/15.  On your visit they will give you a 1 month supply of DS multi Vitamins and Calcium Citrate. You can also purchase other vits. and protein bars and shakes. You can go to the web site weightlosssurgeon.com to see what is available.  

symorgan
on 6/11/15 8:17 pm - Cordova, TN

Minnie, 

Thanks for information! I received my packet via email on Wednesday, so I feel better prepared! =)  How are you feeling? How long was your procedure? How long did you stay in the hospital?