My experience with the SADI

SWEETMEL7
on 2/9/15 8:47 pm - NY

I agree! An experienced  surgeon  is the  number  one  factor!  I  had  the  SADI  with Dr Roslin About fourteen  months  ago and I  have  no complaints!  I went  from  268 to 109. No more  HBP, high  cholesterol and  A1C is normal! !

hollykim
on 2/10/15 12:09 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

that could be true. Dr. Ponce IS at least as experienced as Dr. Roslin. The results may be staggeringly positive now,but it is early days for the procedure yet.

time will tell.

SWEETMEL7
on 2/9/15 8:42 pm - NY

Hi.  This  is  horrible!  I  had the  SADI done  on 12/2/13  by Dr. Roslin. I went  from  268 to 109. I  am  very pleased with  the  results.  An experienced  surgeon  is the number  one  factor! ! 

hollykim
on 2/10/15 12:11 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

thanks. Dr. Ponce is at least as experienced as Dr.Roslin.

i didn't just fall off the WLS truck,having been around for many years. 

Blank Out
on 2/11/15 9:12 am

Dr Ponce is not an ethical or reputable surgeon.  Dr. Ungson however is very reputable, and I wish you had gone to him first.  Dr. Ponce has really messed some people up.  Be glad you survived!  I wish you well!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

mljohns
on 2/11/15 9:39 am
DS on 01/27/15

Hi. How devastating to have not received the surgery you were expecting! However, I wish you had titled your post, your experience with Dr. Ponce not your experience with SADI. For those who are still trying to decide on what surgery is best for them, your post may appear to be misleading at first glance. 

I wish you the best and am anxious to hear about your experience with Dr. Ungson. I hope it is much better than your previous experience.

hollykim
on 2/16/15 3:16 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On February 11, 2015 at 5:39 PM Pacific Time, mljohns wrote:

Hi. How devastating to have not received the surgery you were expecting! However, I wish you had titled your post, your experience with Dr. Ponce not your experience with SADI. For those who are still trying to decide on what surgery is best for them, your post may appear to be misleading at first glance. 

I wish you the best and am anxious to hear about your experience with Dr. Ungson. I hope it is much better than your previous experience.

well,it IS my experience with the SADI procedure. How I received it is also a factor but it IS my experience with the SADi

hollykim
on 2/11/15 9:59 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

not sure where you are getting your information,but. I don't believe that has been the general consensus on the board,until the arrival of the SADI.

hollykim
on 2/16/15 3:15 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On February 11, 2015 at 5:12 PM Pacific Time, Blank Out wrote:

Dr Ponce is not an ethical or reputable surgeon.  Dr. Ungson however is very reputable, and I wish you had gone to him first.  Dr. Ponce has really messed some people up.  Be glad you survived!  I wish you well!

I don't know where you are getting your info,but in the 7 years I have been on this forum,he has gotten perfectly fine reviews.