Anyone Else Have Trouble Believing It's Real?!

PSaadallah
on 4/21/13 12:04 pm - Arlington, TX
DS on 12/15/12

My husband is the hard-core shopper in our family, and he was thrilled when I voluntarily spent Saturday shopping with him for new summer clothes.  At our favorite Dillards outlet store I headed to the Womens clothing section where I always go.  Tried on a few things and realized this stuff was too big.  I cautiously made my way over to the Misses clothing section and actually found myself looking over my shoulder thinking that the other ladies in that section would think I was crazy to assume I could fit into those sizes!  Turns out - I can.  But even though I tried everything on, and it really does fit, I still feel like it's a mistake; maybe the clothes were labeled wrong.  I know I've lost 50 pounds, but I still feel like a Size 3X.  

PattyL
on 4/21/13 1:12 pm

Just wait till you make your first visit to that foreign country, the Junior's Dept.  Or even more unfathomable, the Children's Dept.

At my thinnest, I was wearing children's 14 jeans.

shannn
on 4/21/13 11:20 pm - Knoxville , TN

YES!!!! I'm almost 3 years out and I wear a size 6 or 8 ****asionally a 4). I still can't believe it! I'm shocked that I can't go to Lane Bryant anymore. I keep waiting for my brain to catch up to this whole thing.

~shannon
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." ~E. Roosevelt

(Ticker includes 11 pounds lost in pre-op diet.) 

thinlizzie12
on 4/22/13 5:51 am - KS
DS on 01/24/13

Yup....and I did the head over the shoulders too.....I still cant believe it either.