***Wednesday Bites, Vites & Exercites***

MajorMom
on 3/5/13 6:24 pm, edited 3/6/13 6:04 am - VA

Hi guys,

BITES: (DS Maintenance Mode)
B - 2 protein coffees (60g)
S - Fage Greek yogurt w/blueberries and.another protein coffee (30g)
S - JayRobb protein bar
L - white chicken chili
S - buttered popcorn
D - steak and green beans

VITES:

morning batch: done
4 calcium batches: done
omega 3: skipped
iron: done
evening batch: starting in a few

EXERCITES:
stayed on my feet all day at the computer on my kitchen island?

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

myblueseven
on 3/5/13 8:10 pm - Sudbury, Canada

Goof Morning, I'm still at it!

B  Protein coffee and shake w/cream  101g

L  Roast beef and swiss cheese  32g

D  Homemade shephers pie  52

S  Baconettes  5g

Total  Protein 175g  Carb 42g  Fat 100g   would like to see lower carbs and higher fat for tomorrow!

SUE
MajorMom
on 3/5/13 8:18 pm - VA

I like your numbers right where they are. Do what's right but comfortable for you.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

myblueseven
on 3/5/13 9:13 pm - Sudbury, Canada

Thanks, I really appreciate all your help.  Tomorrow is weigh in day.  Hope it's positive.  I started measuring as well.  I sonce a wekk too much or not enough?

SUE
MajorMom
on 3/5/13 9:18 pm - VA

I still weigh every morning...old habit but not obsessive about it. How does weighing once a week affect you mind and feelings about your WL?

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

myblueseven
on 3/5/13 9:23 pm - Sudbury, Canada

Worrying about my weight has been a burden ever since I can rememeber.  I don't weight daily because the fluctuations would always make me lose hope.  At least weekly I only have to face the scale every 7 days.  Hopefully to see some positive results. I don't think I have ever tried to loose weight this long without results.  It was 6 weeks of this diet before I had any weight loss.  I hope the stall is over.  I have so many stressfull things in my life right now I could really use some good news.

Thanks

SUE
Huneypie
on 3/6/13 1:02 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Aw, stalls suck but you're doing really well.  It's gotta break soon, just remember to stay positive!! :-D

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Sunshine16
on 3/6/13 6:05 am
Good morning Gina,

Yesterday meeting was awesome! It was nice and humorous to be corrected on my outrageous theories, and coming to the conclusion on some things I'm just going to have to bear on this journey.

I am looking forward to learning next month how you make those awesome protein coffees. TTS

Sincerely,
Sunshine

PS......currently I'm stock on the vitamins but will keep you in mind next time. What month do you think you will order your next batch so I can keep that in mind?

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

MajorMom
on 3/5/13 10:46 pm - VA

Theories are just that until you can prove to yourself one way or another if they're valid or not. ; )

It was great having you at support group and Swee****er. See you next month and I hope we don't have to rush through dinner. That was definitely not a good thing for me. 

I should be looking at placing a Vitalady order in another month so I'll touch base before then or at next support group.

Enjoy the snow!

--g

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Huneypie
on 3/6/13 1:05 am, edited 3/6/13 1:06 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

I'm starting to fall of the wagon.  I had mostly duck for lunch, but a little sweet n sour beef and pork - no doubt I'll pay for that tonight with the ensuing upsets that'll cause!! :-S

My stall has me frustrated and eating worse - how stupid is that!! :-(

B Creamcheese pancakes 45
S Cheese 14
L Crispy duck, a lil sweet 'n' sour pork & beef 45
L Egg drop soup 5
S Fromage frais 6
D Chicken casserole 35

Protein: 150
F 72+  
V All in (inc 6 batches of calcium) nighttime iron, copper & vit C pending

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS