Post Your Protein Shakes, Coffees and Teas

MajorMom
on 2/26/13 6:45 pm - VA

Here's mine:

1 - 20 oz shaker cup with wire ball
4 to 6 oz of 1/2 & 1/2, heavy whipping cream, water, Lactaid milk, or any combo of low carb fluid (I mix 1/2 cream and 1/2 water)
1 to 1 1/2 scoops of Syntrax Nectar vanilla protein powder (JayRobb vanilla whey protein isolate is also good. Look for a protein powder where whey protein isolate is the first ingredient)
small splash of DaVinci cinnamon sugar free syrup or a dash of ground cinnamon and a packet of Truvia or Splenda
{shake} until blended, about 4 seconds

Pour into large/huge, huge mug
Add 9 to 10 oz of hot brewed coffee or tea (decaf or reduced caffeine)
{stir}

Add hot liquid to cold liquid to avoid lumps. Keep the protein slurry below 160 degrees at all times

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

wannablite
on 2/26/13 9:09 pm - Southern, NJ

Right now I'm just slugging back 4 oz of almond milk with a scoop of Isopure chocolate. It gets the job done! In the summer I'm a little more imaginative since I really do enjoy the shakes. I get my Ninja blender out and start whipping up different concoctions of frozen drinks. Come on warm weather!

Erin 

jashley
on 2/27/13 1:31 am
DS on 12/19/12

1 shaker cup with wire ball

4 oz of heavy cream, ½ & ½, or water – fill the cup half way up

2 scoops of ISO Sensation Fudge Chocolate whey protein isolate (100 gms of the most efficient protein on the market)

Mix this up first – screw the cap on tight, and make sure the spout is tightly closed – then shake/rock the cup till mixed.

Now pour in hot coffee (I usually turn the coffee pot off and let it cool a bit) into the cup and fill it to the top.

(I don't use any SF syrups or spices - but I'm sure I will as I get tired of these flavors.  Feel free to experiment.)

Now mix this up – screw the cap on tight, and make sure the spout is tightly closed – then shake/rock the cup till mixed.

Protein coffee ready to travel to work.

shannn
on 2/27/13 2:00 am - Knoxville , TN

shaker cup with wire ball

Dymatize Elite chocolate protein powder

2% milk (I just pour it in there...I don't know how much)

Folgers Caramel Drizzle K-cup

Put a large scoop of protein powder into the shaker cup and then add milk. Shake the hell out of it and then pour it into a big-ass mug. Put it underneath a Keurig and brew a K-cup into it. Stir and enjoy.

~shannon
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." ~E. Roosevelt

(Ticker includes 11 pounds lost in pre-op diet.) 

lexusmn
on 2/27/13 4:27 am - Forest Lake, MN

I just use Premiere Nutrition Protein Drinks from Costco. Simple and easy is what I need so this works for me.

Jensch
on 2/27/13 5:58 am, edited 2/27/13 5:59 am - San Francisco, CA
DS on 12/05/12

Protein Coffee:

In a 20 oz shaker cup with wire ball: mix Dymatize Elite chocolate protein powder; Half and half; and SF chocolate Torani syrup (3 tablespoons)  until there is a slurry then add hot coffee

Reeses like Shake:

In a blender: blend Dymatize Elite chocolate protein powder; 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk; SF chocolate Torani syrup (1-2 tablespoons) and 1 teaspoon defatted peanut powder then add ice until thick

Yumminess!

Trish06
on 2/27/13 7:12 am
DS on 12/06/12

I have tried coffee in different shakes but to me its just not coffee with all that stuff in it, wish I could get use to it. I drink Syntrax Tea in the morning mixed with water. Maybe someday I can live more on the edge :)

Trish

DS 12/06/12 Dr Kemmeter

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 8/14/2014

Lbl, bl/ba, al, tl, fl

HW/255  SW/239  CW/129

teachmid
on 2/27/13 9:44 am - OKC, OK
Fill blender bottle with ice and cold coffe
Add 2 packs splenda
1 and 1/2 scoopes champion stack chocolate
2 squirts Starbuck's SF Carmel syrup
Splash heavy cream
Shake.

1/2 c unsweetened almond milk
1/2 c half and half or heavy cream
1 and 1/2 scoops nectar fuzzy navel powder
Squirt MIO orange tangerine
Blend with I've to desired consistency
Top with whipped cream

Make slurry: 1/4 c half and half
1/4 c water
Splash SF chocolate syrup
1-2 packs Splenda

Pour in large mug. Add coffee. Too with whipped cream
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

MicheleNJ
on 2/27/13 11:14 am
DS on 04/01/13

I have a coffee question are you all using regular coffee or is there some special coffee out there??? Hoping reg coffee have started drinking coffee. Thanks :)

MajorMom
on 2/27/13 5:49 pm - VA

I use regular coffee, or 1/2 caffeinated and half decaf. I also like foo foo coffee -- chocolate raspberry. 

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny