1 week from today!

skinnime12
on 8/22/12 2:39 pm
I will be switched! WOWZA....I have so many emotions running through me it's unreal. Of course I have to get sick but thankfully I am on the zpack and am starting to feel better. Quitting smoking(yesterday was my official 2 months as a non-smoker) I'm sure has helped the sickness not turn into the usual respiratory infection I used to get following a cold/sinus infection.

I  am stocking up on vites...all I need now are my dry ADE and K's, my iron, and my magnesium. I got my multi's, vit c, calcium, folic acid, sub-lingual b-12, b complex, and zinc at Costco and Fry's. Am I forgetting anything?? I also got a variation of sugar free drinks of different brands and flavors, like 1 of each so I can see what I can tolerate post-op. I got chicken broth, sugar free Popsicles...I think I am doing pretty good in the preparation department! I have my labs on the 27th and then on the 29th I will be in surgery.

Can't believe it's almost here. Seems so unreal. I don't have to do a liquid diet pre-op, just clear liquids the day before surgery. I have to check in the hospital at 5:30 in the morning which is good, that way I can't make myself sick saying goodbye to my babies cause they will still be sleeping :)

MajorMom
on 8/22/12 4:31 pm - VA
Congratulations!! It will be here before you know it. :)

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

skinnime12
on 8/22/12 4:36 pm
Thank you! I appreciate the support!

Sandra C.
on 8/25/12 8:36 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
 Best wishes for a super surgery!!!  ;-)

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Duodenal Switch- lap
Dr. Paul. Kemmeter Grand Rapids, Mi.
Dr. John  Renucci, Plastics, Body contouring,Grand Rapids, Mi.
Start 255/ Surgery wt 235/ Current wt. 117

BMI-20, 135 lbs lost, 5'3"

Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 127 views