The Final Countdown

Onelifetolive
on 8/14/12 10:15 am - TX
 Thank you JESUS, this day has finally come.  I have been waiting for my 90 days Aetna requires before my information can be submitted.  All of my documents etc., have been submitted since the 7th of this month.  My 90 days aren't officially up til the 31st of this month, however, when I contacted the office yesterday she informed me that they submitted my information yesterday.  I contacted Aetna who stated that they in fact are now starting the review process for approval and that I should hear something by this week.  GOD knows this has been a long time coming, 25 years to be exact.  (I'm only 29 but have been MO since my mom first introduced me too foods lol). With that being said, I just ask that yall send out prayers for me, not just to have this surgery, but that it comes fast, I'm safe and with this comes a new mindset, and that my life will be forever changed. 
RPick67
on 8/14/12 11:00 am
VSG on 06/11/13
Best wishes for the insurance to give a speedy approval and an uncomplicated surgery!!!!

Cons. Wt. 394       Surg. Wt. 386        Curr. Wt.  311

merrymorris
on 8/14/12 11:57 am - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
Wait, they submitted before 90 days?! WHY!!!??? I have Aetna too and I was told that people can get rejected for non compliance if their surgeon submits before the 90 days.
Onelifetolive
on 8/14/12 12:41 pm - TX
Yea I thought the same thing so I called the doctors office and she flat out states that it was submitted to early.  WTF are u kidding me, u do this on a daily basis and ur F****ing up. I was so pissed I just asked what my options were.  She states that Aetna may or may not let it past but its a huge gap so shes not sure, or if its denied they will resubmitt, but I should not have to redue my 90 days.  I knew it wasnt til August 3st so I wont get mad, I will just wait til my alloted time.  Please pray for me
bliss1203
on 8/14/12 2:14 pm - souderton, PA
 Prayers and good luck.  
merrymorris
on 8/15/12 4:15 am - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
Prayers sent. They will probably have to resubmit but it isn't a big deal. I have heard of this happening to a lot of people. That's annoying for sure.
Onelifetolive
on 8/22/12 7:53 am - TX
I got APPROVED on Monday, thanks for everything.
merrymorris
on 8/22/12 9:04 am - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
Wow, that is fantastic news!!! So happy for you!
Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 126 views