Yay

Jaiart
on 8/6/12 9:17 am - MI
 Called by Dr. Lutrykowski's nurse to schedule surgery but informed her that I didn't get the bine density scan performed yet. Said it should be okay as my bone density won't change that quickly so I can just get it after.

Funny thing though, I was previously denied due to some missing months of records by my insurer. I kept going anothr couple of months just to be sure so now it should be no problem but I don't think they have reapplied for approval so I hope she isn't being too optimistic.
its-killen-me
on 8/6/12 9:28 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
I would check it out if I were you. So you don't get a bill post op. Hope it works out in your favor.
Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Jaiart
on 8/6/12 10:12 am, edited 8/5/12 10:25 pm - MI
Yes, I have another consult with Dr L when he returns from vacation so I will inquire if they applied for and/or recieved approval for the surgery. A bit concerned about open surgery but I understand it assures the best results and it's worth it to have an active life with my daughters so it's worth the risk.
Jaiart
on 8/13/12 9:33 pm - MI
On August 6, 2012 at 5:12 PM Pacific Time, Jaiart wrote:
Yes, I have another consult with Dr L when he returns from vacation so I will inquire if they applied for and/or recieved approval for the surgery. A bit concerned about open surgery but I understand it assures the best results and it's worth it to have an active life with my daughters so it's worth the risk.
Everything iws on track, they applied for approval and scheduled the surgery.  This time next I will be getting ready to go to the hospital for my ds.
Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 125 views