WTF

Huneypie
on 8/7/12 10:01 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
Glad it's working for you.  I guess it's one of those YMMV things.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

larra
on 8/6/12 12:40 am - bay area, CA
Yes, RNY can be revised to the duodenal switch (not "the duodenal"), but it's a very complicated, challenging, high risk operation that is done by only a few DS surgeons. I know nothing about you and why you want to be revised, and I don't know where you are, and I don't know what your insurance might or might not cover, so I can't really be more specific than that.

It would be helpful to know when your original surgery was done and what concerns you are having now that lead you to consider revision.

Larra
determineddanni
on 8/6/12 2:17 am
It takes awhile for people to answer. (daily life, hobbies, work, kids, ect.) We are not always hovering over the PC.

My suggestion is if you need an answer ASAP to something very general. I would do a search of this sight's topics/posts from previous posters. There is a 'TON' of questions and answers posted on this exact question.

To search the DS forum go to www.google.com go to advance search, then type in your question in the 'all these words' box, then type in the 'site & domain' box www.obesityhelp.com/forums/ds

This is an easy and fast way to view many many specific posts on certain subjects.

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

merrymorris
on 8/6/12 8:59 am - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
Yep, I always try to search for my question before I ask because most the times things have been answered a million times before. I am sure it gets on the vets nerves.
Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 126 views