******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Huneypie
on 7/27/12 1:45 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
I got in 64 oz of water (OK 16oz was miso for lunch and dinner) and got told by the nurses I was drinking too much WTH?  I'd done 32oz befroe lunch so I slowed it down in the afternoon.

I also had a natural yogurt with stevia (yuk) for breakfast.

I'm leaving the hospital tomorrow and think I'll more soup ;-)

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

MajorMom
on 7/27/12 3:45 am - VA
Too much? I don't think they're used to 2-part DSrs. Your sleeve isn't swollen the way most of their patients' sleeves and pouches are. You do what you know is right. ;)

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Huneypie
on 7/27/12 3:54 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
I'll get back to 64oz of pure water tomorrow.

I'm just stunned by the RNY diet sheet I was given.  I know everyone says that NUTs do that, but I just couldn't believe it when it actually happened to me.  That was 2 days ago and she's not been back with a DS sheet.

I'm just so grateful I have you guys ;-)

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

MajorMom
on 7/27/12 4:05 am - VA
***Like***

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Huneypie
on 7/27/12 8:38 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
BTW my doc only does 2 part DSs so I think he was the best doc for me as he's used to the adhesions he has to get through.  Another doc asked me how I'd feel if he had to convert to an open procedure, so I'm glad I avoided that.

The doc said fat's not a problem, even though letter to my PCP says low fat!!  The nurses and the NUT say low fat too.  I'm going easy on the fat as I don't want any oil slicks while traveling from Brussells back to London.

I'm just glad that I seem to have got such an excellent surgeon - go DSfacts!!

I  my DS  

MajorMom
on 7/27/12 9:07 pm - VA
I'm so glad everything is going well. I watched the Olympics opening ceremony last night and thought of you having to go into that chaos. Be careful.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

Huneypie
on 7/27/12 9:21 pm, edited 7/27/12 9:55 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
Thanks, we're driving (plus ferry), I'm just outside London so hopefully we can just go round it, we're staying local to the hospital tonight and then heading back tomorrow, so hopefully Sunday traffic will be forgiving.

Only a couple of hours until I see DH.  Stitches are due out shortly and the mini drain (I don't know the proper term) they gave me will be out Monday night, yay!

I can't imagine traveling back alone which was the original plan (and what the hospital wanted) I just couldn't have coped with my luggage alone even though it's on wheels.  They seem to be OK with my early escape though.

I  my DS  

Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 125 views