I can't believe its real!!

zuzupetals2u2
on 7/25/12 6:56 am - Sedona, AZ
 how many DS's has he perfomed? What all did you find out about him in your research? does he use the Hess method? How big of a CC and sleeve does he do? Has he had any mortalities? Did you ask him the list of questions on DSFACTS? 
skinnime12
on 7/25/12 8:28 am
He uses a 36 bougie, between 100-150 common channel, no mortalities, he specializes in revisions of all kinds (which can be more difficult than the original procedures), he is also an oncology surgeon so he is skilled at extremely delicate procedures, did his residency at mayo....yep, and a whole bunch more! I would never trust my life with somebody whom I didn't trust. Oh and as far as the # of ds's...I can't remember I'll have to ask again. I'm seriously on info overload.so many thoughts and emotions.
zuzupetals2u2
on 7/25/12 6:57 am - Sedona, AZ
 yes that would be excellent to suggest that to the people on DSFACTS.com and see what they think.
zuzupetals2u2
on 7/25/12 10:15 am - Sedona, AZ
 the number of DS's is an extremely important question!
skinnime12
on 7/25/12 10:22 am
I agree. He performed mostly DS surgeries during his 5 years at Baptist. I just can't remember the number...it was a question I asked at our very first appointment over 6 months ago, but I was satisfied with his answer.
(deactivated member)
on 7/25/12 10:44 am
Congratulations!!! 

My surgery date is August 29, 2012 also!! We'll be DS partners!!

I know the "surreal" feeling. I got my phone call last Thursday from my insurance company, saying my 3rd appeal had been approved. What a feeling! 

Stay in touch. GOod luck.

Donna in Texas

skinnime12
on 7/25/12 11:11 am
Congrats Donna!!!! I am thrilled for you! I know what getting denied is like. I went through the whole song and dance 5 years ago only to get denied twice. I was so emotionally wrecked that  I gave up. I said I would never go through that again but I am so glad that I did!! It Maybe we can chat back and forth while we are recovering to give each other strength and to have somebody to bi*ch too
Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 125 views