Weight regain...

determineddanni
on 7/22/12 2:25 am
to be completely sure i would stick to this program for a full 2 months and not stray from it, to be completely sure its just no****er weight.

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

Amy W.
on 7/22/12 4:06 am - Buckeye, AZ
I just figured out that everything I eat has a boat load of sodium! Literally, everything I consume all day! 

Examples:
Salt on my burger patties, dinner veggies, etc.
deli turkey/ham
Tons of cheese
beef jerky
turkey sausage bites
breakfast sausage/bacon
Butter/Salad dressing/other sauces & marinades
ETC.

So I'm thinking I'm retaining water because of that! HmMmMm... let's see what happens within the next few days. I'm going to try to change this. I suppose I have to start drinking protein shakes to get in my protein... Weird.

5" 7' -  HW: 328 Current: I stay around 155 :) 
"...Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."

zuzupetals2u2
on 7/22/12 3:54 am - Sedona, AZ
 keep going but throw away the scale. Start taking measurements. Everything they say here is true. You are retaining water & building muscle. stay with it & it will catch up and you will get smaller.
Amy W.
on 7/22/12 4:07 am - Buckeye, AZ
I can't measure because it won't be accurate (I don't think?). I have so much loose skin. :/

5" 7' -  HW: 328 Current: I stay around 155 :) 
"...Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."

determineddanni
on 7/22/12 4:25 am
even with floppy skin you will be able to tell the difference:)

i wish you luck! let us know your updates! I truely thing upping your protein and minamal carbs (lots and lots of water) will do the trick. I have total faith in the DS and I know that its still works years and years after surgery. I have seen lots of women prove it over and over again. I know if you stick to this you will be soooo glad you did! Just imagine being at your lowest weight! What a great gift to yourself.

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

fatmackn
on 7/22/12 9:40 am - Adelaide, Australia
The easiest way to se whats goin in is to measure youre weist. if youre bigger in the weist then most likely the weight youve out on is some fat. However if youre the same in the weist or even smaller then the weight youve put on is most likely only from retaining water or putting on mucle from the extra PROTEIN you said youre consuming and the exercise. protein + exercise = muscle
Like i said do the weist measurement because if youre retaining water that usually gets retained in the legs and ankles so it wont effect youre weist measurement.
Emily F.
on 7/24/12 5:21 am
I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping going back to a structured work schedule will help.
fatmackn
on 7/24/12 7:12 am - Adelaide, Australia
yah exercise and low carbs should help drop the pounds much quicker but i guess if you try that for a long time and for some reason you struggle i guess that being the worst case scenario the good news is you could have youre Duodenal Switch revised. 
Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 125 views