Has anyone under 40 BMI been successful with DS. Has anyone delt with Dr Ganger out of...

AllieInOntario
on 7/15/12 3:24 am
I was self pay with Dr G, my BMI was over 45.

He did it all in one shot, full DS and that was just over a year ago in Montreal - Rockland Med Centre. (June21)

I was completely pleased with his work and the whole experience.  Have totally positive things to say about it :)

Start the process by simply asking him via email.  He's a no nonsense guy, so he'll tell you straight out if what he can do for you.

Cheers.
Pick your surgery first, then your surgeon. Not the other way around.  
PS:... Potato chips should be a food group.

I'm tired of screwing with that damn health widget.
 I've lost 125 pounds to date!!!!
   And I'm UNDER 190 now!!! 

em1975
on 7/18/12 2:02 pm, edited 7/18/12 2:02 pm - Canada
On July 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM Pacific Time, AllieInOntario wrote: I was self pay with Dr G, my BMI was over 45.

He did it all in one shot, full DS and that was just over a year ago in Montreal - Rockland Med Centre. (June21)

I was completely pleased with his work and the whole experience.  Have totally positive things to say about it :)

Start the process by simply asking him via email.  He's a no nonsense guy, so he'll tell you straight out if what he can do for you.

Cheers.
 I am having DS surgery with Dr. Hong in Hamilto at St. Joe's if you need info. It is covered by OHIP. Don't know if he takes paying patients too.
Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 124 views