DS... loose skin, what's to come...

Cowgirl81
on 7/10/12 1:21 pm
I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place, but I am almost 6ft tall and 373lbs I am haveing the DS in November. I know this might seem vein but am wondering if any one else around my frame size has had the DS and what the wieght lose was like and the skin the first 6mos or so...
THank you,

Cowgirl81
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/12 3:04 pm

Try the Plastic surgery forum here on OH. I have been on there for a while there maybe more help to be found over there with your questions.

Good luck,

Cowgirl81
on 7/10/12 3:21 pm
Thank you.
Cowgirl81
MajorMom
on 7/10/12 6:40 pm - VA
Welcome aboard!  I sent you a PM with a couple of links you might be interested in.  :)

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Valerie G.
on 7/10/12 9:25 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA
I"m a dwarf by comparison, but wanted to point out that there is no way to predict or prevent the loose skin.  There is no magical exercise or lotion to apply.  If your skin is damaged by being stretched out too long from being obese, it's either filled or empty, that's it. 

Much of your post op results will depend on age, duration being MO, genetics and luck.  That being said, there are many undergarments that do a wonderful job concealing it.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Cowgirl81
on 7/11/12 9:02 am
Yes and thank you for the response... My Dr. said that I was just looking for and info from any one that has gone trought it.  I might end up being  a Spanks customer for daily wear... lol
Cowgirl81
Valerie G.
on 7/11/12 9:25 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA
I love Sweet Nothings from Walmart.  They are made by Maidenform, and when tested to compare, the testers could not find any quality differences between the two.  It will save you a small fortune, and I rarely leave the house without at least my cami that is truly magical.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Cowgirl81
on 7/12/12 7:36 am
THank you for the money saving tip! I will look into it...
Cowgirl81
* Nicole *
on 7/10/12 11:02 pm, edited 7/10/12 11:03 pm
Well im 5'10 was 389 day of surgery at 22 years old (now 29). And hello fellow horse lover! We seem to have mu*****ommon. Im almost 7 years post op (next month). 180lbs gone. Wear L/XL top (im still a 40DD) but wear size 10 jeans. compared to my 30/32W top & bottoms.

Skin, my legs, arms, face rebounded well. I carried a majority of weight in my mid section. I did have a panni removal and honestly I need some removed from my back, but the panni was the most annoying. Other than that perfectly happy.

Feel free to message me

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

Cowgirl81
on 7/11/12 9:02 am
Thank you!!!!!!! =) 
Cowgirl81
Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 123 views