Suggestions

kathy215
on 7/9/12 1:23 am
 I can't stop using the bathroom.    I know too many carbs will do it to me.   Immodium doesn't help me one bit.   I don't think I had an excess of carbs yesterday, could my bowels just be over sensitive to carbs now.  It's killing me.   Having an internal hemmoroid isn't doing me any favors.   Does Metamucil help at all.    What sources of fiber helps you?  Any suggestions would be appreciated 

Thank you
Kathy
MajorMom
on 7/9/12 2:36 am - VA
Nuts or popcorn and more dense protein than carbs. :)  You sure you don't have a bacterial overgrowth?

--g

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Valerie G.
on 7/9/12 8:18 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 Are you taking a probiotic or at least eating yogurt daily?  If not, you may have an overpopulation of bacteria learning towards infection.  I get much more poopy if I haven't had yogurt in a few days.  If you're not regularly taking in yogurt or probiotics in pill form, then start with a bottle of kefir for a powerful punch, then start eating daily yogurt.  It's much cheaper than taking pills and gives you good protein too.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

kathy215
on 7/9/12 8:38 am
Thanks for the replies ladies.. Not sure if I have an overgrowth of bacteria..  I do eat nuts, not daily, sometimes they make me sick though.  Popcorn I eat once in a blue moon.   I was taking a probiotic (don't think it helped that much). I do eat greek yogurt, not every day though.   I guess what it comes down to, I need to be diligent on avoiding certain foods and carbs...  

Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 123 views