Calcium Bentonite Clay

kikidom
on 7/6/12 12:58 pm - Piscataway, NJ
Hello all,
I wanted to know if anyone here has used Calcium Bentonite clay internally? I have read that it can be taken internally to detoxify the body. I use it on my skin and I have noticed results but was considering taking it internally.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Be well folks and stay cool!

Natalicious
MajorMom
on 7/6/12 7:27 pm - VA
Sorry, never heard of it. Be sure it's not just a gimmick.

--g

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Valerie G.
on 7/7/12 4:21 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
I never heard of it either, but feel pretty detoxified every morning naturally

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Jmamelia
on 7/8/12 10:58 am - CA
Hi Natalicious
Yes, some grades of calcium bentonite clay can be taken internally. It's primary purpose whichever way you use it is to detox. Make sure the vendor you buy the clay from has a mineral analysis and microbial analysis and ask if it can be taken internally. Not all clays are the same. For example, Aztec Clay - great for masks and baths - is NOT for internal use.

I talked to a woman who had lap band surgery and recently started drinking clay. She says it seems to have reduced bloating and is cleaning her out. (The latter is pretty much standard for everyone.) She also suffers from candida, which clay will eliminate. Not surprisingly, the candida can cause bloating and as the clay removed it from her system, her bloating went away. It also benefits the skin when taken internally.

Hope this helps.
Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 123 views