Val's Ricotta fluff

missdivatete
on 7/7/12 1:08 am - TX
Attempted to make my first batch and I think I made it right lol it tastes really good ate it with some fresh strawberries OAN:I am almost 9 weeks out started at 305 pounds down to 260  and feeling good working on being faithful to those vites sometimes I admit I forget to take them but thus far very hydrated and happy with my ds.. ANY TIPS OR ANYTHING FEEL FREE TO CHIME IN ON THIS POST LOVE TO HEAR POSITIVE THINGS
Valerie G.
on 7/7/12 4:19 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
So glad you loved the fluff.  It's such a fantastic protein source!  Play with different pudding flavors and fruits.  It's all so versaitie.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

missdivatete
on 7/7/12 4:22 am - TX
will do :-) my kids like it too
Shavonne P.
on 7/9/12 5:27 am
Never made this before.  Can I have the recipe?
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
-Amanda-
on 7/9/12 5:33 am
Me too please?
missdivatete
on 7/9/12 6:56 am - TX

Fabulous Ricotta Fluff Stuff
1 large container of ricotta cheese
1 box  SF jello instant cheesecake pudding
dollop or two of sour cream (to taste)
A little bit of milk to lighten it up (about a cup-add last and gradually)

Mix it all up and enjoy however you want it.  I love it with strawberries!  It's a great fruit dip or just eating straight out of the bowl.

Variation for fluff:  Do whatever flavor of pudding you like and add a little milk to get the texture you like.

Warning:  Walmart's ricotta is very grainy in texture and never mixes to anything smooth and creamy.  Tasty, but strange.

Shavonne P.
on 7/9/12 7:07 pm
thanks sweets!!
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 123 views