Weight loss or lack of loss

Brian24
on 7/6/12 5:00 am - IL
Havent had labs yet.  I believe i will have them in early Sept.  I realize in need protein.  I just thought it was strange to hit two plateaus in 2 1/2 months thats all. 
its-killen-me
on 7/6/12 6:53 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
 I am 340 lbs approx how much protein should I get a day ?  also where do I buy protein coffees and Carb smart ice cream?
Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Amy W.
on 7/7/12 3:19 am - Buckeye, AZ

It doesn't matter how much you weigh - just focus on getting atleast 100g of protein per day. If you can do more then go for it! :) 
You have to make the protein coffee, and there are multiple ways! I've seen people using the protein coffee creamer but I haven't tried it yet. Maybe I'll go get some since I love coffee! Here's a link to a post about Protein Coffee (different peoples recipes).

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/ds/4505061/what-is-quotpro tein-coffeequot/ 

As for Carb Smart Icecream, you can get it at Walmart if you go there.  :) 

5" 7' -  HW: 328 Current: I stay around 155 :) 
"...Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."

-VolsDiva-
on 7/8/12 12:53 pm - Orange County :), TN
You have lost 109 lbs in 3 months- that is AMAZING! A week of not losing is not a stall. Keep aiming for your 100-150 grams of protein, lay off the carbs, up the fat and watch it slide off. You are doing well. Do not get discouraged.

06/07/12 - Dr. Sauceda LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift, Fat Transfer and Neck Lift

Felicia S.
on 7/8/12 2:16 pm - Lincoln, NE
 You're still a fairly new postop. I was miserable for nearly 4 months. I could barely eat more than a couple of bites without throwing up or feeling like something was stuck in my throat/chest. I was miserable and questioning my sanity for voluntarily putting myself through this. But every day it got easier and easier. I could drink water again. I could eat without feeling ill. I could eat more than a few spoonfuls. I began to enjoy eating again. Now I know getting the DS was the best decision I ever made. You'll feel that way too--soon. Try to eat MOIST protein. I would put gravy on my meat and it would go down so much easier.   Hang in there. You are doing wonderfully with your weight loss. Hugs, Felicia
HW 264 SW 248 CW 140.8 GW 140 

Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 123 views