Is Creon for me?

Mel_Ga
on 6/30/12 2:56 am
My BMI is 21.1 and I am still losing weight.  I am almost one year out and I don't want to lose anymore weight.  I am tired of people telling me I am too small!  I wonder if my GP is familiar with Creon and if she would give it to me.  How long do people have to take it?
Valerie G.
on 6/30/12 3:08 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 If you haven't already, start adding more carbs to your daily eating.  You may see a natural slow and eventual stop.  Now if you've been there done that, then yeah, it's time for some creon.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

beemerbeeper
on 7/1/12 3:02 am - AL
I got "too thin " too but am now glad. I have had a 12 lb regain and my weight has shifted around. I would like to see my lowest weight again but I never will. If your labs are good I would add some carbs and wait it out.

Becky

tawny2112
on 7/11/12 12:58 am - Midwest City, OK
I too got too low and Dr.Stewart put me on Creon.  I took it for about 3 months. I take one pill per day, but I no longer take it on a regular basis and have maintained for 4 months now. It is mega expensive, if I remember correctly it was $120 for 90 pills with insurance. That's why I keep taking them. I am NOT throwing them away.  Ask your doc about it.
WHY I CHOSE DS:  No dumping,Highest percentage of excess weight loss , Best long term results, Less weight regain, No band fills, Eat normal sized meals post op and won't regain weight,NO Band slippage,  No revisions, 96% diabetes cured, 90% high blood pressure cured 80% sleep apnea cured. My children. Myself.

Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 121 views