First Surgery of a few

rpr8605
on 6/26/12 5:53 pm - St Joseph, MO
Hi, My name is Ryan Russell and I am 25 years old and I am getting ready to have weight loss surgery.  I had a band a few years ago that failed and tomorrow I start my process towards a DS surgery with BPD!  I am excited because I am about to finish school ( last year FINALLY) and I am ready to change my life around.  I have an appointment in the mourning with for a Pre Op Panniculectomy with a hernia removal.  After this gets better I will be moving right into my DS with BPD.  I am nervous, but I am ready to go.  I am having my Surgery in Omaha, Nebraska with Dr. Gary Anthone.  His confidance in the procedure and in me is extremely reassuring and I'm looking forward to getting this first surgery done.  As I continue to update things on here I am also blogging about my surgery this time, if anyone would like to follow and comment Ill be putting up pictures and video as I go.  http://russellpantsryan.wordpress.com/  

I look forward to your comments and Support (this forum is good about that)

Thanks

Ryan Russell
MajorMom
on 6/26/12 7:12 pm - VA
Wishing you all the best, Ryan. Dr Anthone is well respected around here. I understand his group isn't great about vitamins but with a little research either on here, the DS Facebook group, DSFacts.com or Proboards and you should be fine.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/12 5:32 am
Hi Ryan and welcome!

You've got a lot of exciting things coming up! I wish you speedy healing of your panniculectomy/hernia surgery and the best of success with you DS.

Trixie
maryc543
on 6/28/12 1:43 am
Welcome and Good Luck!   Dr. Anthone has a lot of patients on this board who have had great results.  Keep posting!    Mary  C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 121 views