Has anyone tired Weigh****chers after being 2 years plus out if you are struggling or just...

teachmid
on 6/29/12 11:34 am - OKC, OK
Shireen, didn't get a message on the cell and we're in Spokane, so won't pick up messages at home until Sunday afternoon. Sorry I missed your calls.

I struggle at times too. Is it eating the right things and not losing or eating the wrong things? My weight loss totally stopped about 6 months ago. I'm relatively satisfied although would like to lose 10 more. Guess I'll never be satisfied. LOL.

-Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

wannablite
on 6/27/12 9:10 pm - Southern, NJ
 Hi Shireen!
I've been wondering how you were doing! I would blow up the world with gas eating all the carbs WW affords you! Hubby can hardly stand me now and that's when I'm on "the straight & narrow!" LOL
Perhaps your body is just happy where it is? Good luck!
Erin
sweetdew
on 6/29/12 5:44 am - CA
Erin,

lol... Blow up with the GAS! Yes!

Thanks for your reply, i just thought since they brought the WW to our office that i might try it, but I think i know what to do.......
Protein, protien, protien.......
Sweetdew
2005-Revision from Lap-band to RNY, 12/2010 Revision from RNY to DS
HW-305  DS,SW-262  CW-slowly going down  GW-140/160

TravelingMomofTwo
on 6/28/12 11:37 am
As someone who did well on weigh****chers Pre-looking into WLS, I think WW could work well with a DS. You would have to consult-probably more than once-with your group leader and make sure the points you were given meets your caloric and metabolic needs. A good leader should beagle to do this. The meetings and online support boards are fabulous-tons of supports, recipes, etc. even if you only participate in the meetings without logging points per say (you could instead logg on myfitnesspal your protein and car
Emily F.
on 6/29/12 2:54 am
I drink 150g protein in shakes a day plus food. 100 g protein seems a little low.
sweetdew
on 6/29/12 5:47 am - CA
Hey Emily,

Thanks for your response. I usually get up to 150-200 g of protein, i just stated that I get a MINIMUM amout of 100g per day.

I know I need to cut back on the carbs... They are sooooooooooooo addicting and deadly for me. Once i start, so hard to stop. got to go on detox and back to pure protein for a while.....

Thank you so much!
Sweetdew
2005-Revision from Lap-band to RNY, 12/2010 Revision from RNY to DS
HW-305  DS,SW-262  CW-slowly going down  GW-140/160

zuzupetals2u2
on 6/29/12 11:43 am - Sedona, AZ
 I would try OA before I did Weigh****chers & I might. I too am about 30 from goal and I know it's because I won't leave the sweets alone. I know if I do an Atkins diet I can get it but . .  .I m not to that point yet where I want it off that bad I guess. BUt I hope to be soon & I may go to OA myself.
beemerbeeper
on 7/1/12 3:13 am - AL
Low carb. WW would have too many carbs I would think.

Not yo business OH
on 7/2/12 8:01 pm
WW did have a low carb option a couple of years ago. I know they have revamped their program, but that may still be an option. I am also struggling with the carb thing and found a Body for Life book at our local Goodwill. I started it yesterday and hoping it goes well. I figured my protein up and it was outstanding for yesterday.

Ht: 5'7"  HW/247ish   SW/234    CW/141-145  (Over 100 pounds lost in 8 months!)    
jazzy31
on 7/2/12 11:32 pm
Good morning ladies!  How many grams of carbs per day are acceptable for us?  Do you guys watch your fat intake also?  If so, how many grams?

Thanks!

HW:330, SW: 280, CW: 161, GW: 165         

Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 123 views