NEED A LOT SNACKING SUGGESTIONS ??

Huneypie
on 6/20/12 2:43 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
Yes, cheese crisps are yum.  Nuke them in the microwave for ~40 seconds.  I find they only go crispy if I put them on grease proof paper - they just go gooey if I put them directly on the plate.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

kathy215
on 6/20/12 2:51 am
 Diva.   I tried the roasted chick peas yesterday.    The first few bites were ok but after that ICK.   Let me know what you think 
Jolly Rancher
on 6/20/12 8:27 am
It's hard!!! I've perused all the old snack and protein threads looking for new ideas. It doesn't help that I still have trouble with certain things and am an uber picky eater............but.....I do get sick of nuts, lunch meat, pepperoni chips, etc, etc, etc, and just want to eat some crackers and chips! I miss that crunch and salty and have not found a suitable alternative!

Yes, I even get tired of cheese, which I thought I'd never say.

Just wanted to let you know that on the days I'm not "stuck" all day, I'm also very hungry and feel the need to eat all the time!!!! It sucks!
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
beemerbeeper
on 6/21/12 12:37 am - AL
Cheese: mini babybel original, cheapest string cheese you can find (the cheaper has more fat so it is more creamy), peperonni out of the bag, Slim Jims, beef jerky, protein bars, carb smart ice cream and bars, faux cheesecake, eggs, bacon.  Deli meat, sausage, Polish sausage.  Fried cheese.  Cocoa almonds, any kind of nuts.  Peanut butter.

I cook a pound of bacon every morning and snack on it all day.

Brok's pizza.  I eat it cold.

Just shop on the outside of the store and stay away from the middle isles where the junk food and processed food is. 

~Becky

RhondaDenise
on 6/21/12 2:49 am - Crossville, TN
A friend showed me this Pita Bread...it's Joseph's and found it next to the deli at wal-mart.

It is Flax - Oat Bran and Whole Wheat Pita Bread and can I just say..OMG...it is freaking delish. 

It is very thin and I cut it all the way around to open and load it up with meat and cheese last night I used it as a hamburger bun with my big juicy cheesy burger..again....OMG...it was awesome.  I have toasted it (again cut open) and topped with peanut butter.   I have made grilled cheese with it and grilled ham and cheese. 

Left it whole and cut into triangle like shapes and popped in the oven to crisp up and used it for dip, spread cream cheese on it.

It has 5 grams of protein and 4 grams of net carbs.

And the best thing...It does not hurt my belly or make me bloat or gassy.

a_new_mii
on 6/21/12 9:19 am - AZ
 One of my Favorite snacks right now is... cottage cheese with Sugar free preserves and a spritz of sugar free whipped cream on top.  There are so many flavors of sugar free preserves these days I think i've tried them all,  So far my favs are Apricot or Orange Marmelade.  MMMMmmm Delish!!
Join us here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi ~~❁~Ginger~~~
The beginning of a whole new world.              
HW-445
   SW-417    CW-162  GW-175            

JazzyOne9254
on 6/24/12 8:52 pm, edited 6/24/12 8:53 pm
Hard boiled eggs, Dry Kashi Go Lean Cereal (red box) has 13g prottein and 9g fiber per serving, adn it is very crunchy, whole grain complex carb. cheddear and Swiss cheese cubes. Cream Cheese celery sticks, pepperoni chips (place on cookie sheet in slow oven until crispy and my all time favorite...crispy fried BACON!
Huneypie
on 6/25/12 1:52 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
Yes, Brok's pizza which Becky mentioned is a great suggestion.  There's a link complete with pics here http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/DS/4016395/OMG-For-the-rec ord-Broks-Low-carb-pizza-is-the-SCHIZNIT/

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 121 views