DS SURGEON IN WILKES BARRE AREA

maxie1
on 6/18/12 11:49 am - PA
RNY on 06/10/13
Thanks I have a call into Abington waiting to hear from them..
susan                                                                                                
maxie1
on 6/20/12 12:13 pm - PA
RNY on 06/10/13

Hi Kristi,

How is DR Greenbaum, I have a phone consult with him set for July 6th. thanks.

susan

susan                                                                                                
Auntie_Annie
on 6/18/12 12:57 pm - PA
DS on 08/20/12
 I haven't had my DS yet (8/20/12) but Dr. Greenbaum is doing mine.  The only other doctors in the Philadelphia area I could find that were willing to do the DS were out of Abington Memorial Hospital.  I think their office is in Warminster.  You could also try Temple Univeristy.  It does sound like you will need to find a surgeon that does revisions.  I *think* Dr. Greenbaum does.
"Switched" 8/20/12
HW: 419
SW: 403
CW: 359
maxie1
on 6/18/12 12:59 pm - PA
RNY on 06/10/13

thank you I have his number and I also sent an email to the office.. thanks hope everything goes well for you.

susan

susan                                                                                                
maxie1
on 6/20/12 12:15 pm - PA
RNY on 06/10/13

thanks i have a phone consult with dr greenbaum on july 6th.   How do you like him?

SUSAN

susan                                                                                                
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/12 10:37 pm
I think many of us responded to you earlier.

There aren't any.  I can't believe Bono has the DS listed on here - he can barely perform a RNY from what I understand.

You cannot trust the listings here.  DS facts is the only list I would trust.

You are going to have to travel, and that's all there is too it.
maxie1
on 6/19/12 8:26 am - PA
RNY on 06/10/13

yes, where are you from?   I have been looking into New Jersey also... thanks

susan

susan                                                                                                
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/12 8:07 pm
I'm in the WB area.  You have options in New York City as well.  We are fortunate to have multiple surgeons within a 2 hour radius.

Valerie G.
on 6/19/12 9:43 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
We call that the "Bait and don't switch" tactic.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 122 views