Surgeon only allows 2 weeks off?

kiwi C.
on 6/11/12 2:45 pm
I totally agree with what you saying, everybody is different. Anyway, if by two weeks out I still feel miserable, I definately am not returning. I prepared my boss that there's a possibility of needing three weeks, and she and I somewhat discussed reduced schedule when returning back to work. One good news I want to report though, my PCP signed FMLA paperwork for my hubby to be off for a week to care for me. I love my PCP!

Bubbles, 45lbs gone, that's amazing! I know it's hard to enjoy it when you still are sick, but guess what, when you are recovered, you'll suddenly see a smaller and healthier you, and it'll be that much more fun to shop for new clothes and enjoy life a little more every day! I hope the best for you, and I will keep you in my prayers.
bubbles6472
on 6/11/12 10:26 pm - Perkasie, PA
 Oh I am so happy to hear your PCP signed the FMLA paperwork!!!  A strong support system is so important, whether for physical help or emotional help.  It messes with your head no mater how much you think you are prepared beforehand.  Thanks for the uplifting reminder, can't wait for that day!  lol  Take care and good luck with everything.
Crazeru
on 6/13/12 11:34 am
I was off for 8 weeks.  My DS was lap, but at 6 weeks I was still no to low energy.  I was also 55.  When I came back the first week was rough, as my body was used to a nap everyday.  My mom was with me for a couple days after I came home from the hospital.  I managed by myself just fine.  My daughter did shopping for me and carrying heavy items for the 6 weeks.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Chilipepper
on 6/13/12 12:41 pm, edited 6/13/12 12:42 pm
Go to your primary doctor...they have better bedside manners.  He/She will probably fill it out for you.

Oops..missed where you said you got it filled out...glad to hear it!!  Good luck with your sugery!

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 120 views