SV and NSV

challie
on 6/4/12 5:52 am
Today I officially hit my surgeons's goal weight.  I didn't really have a goal weight for myself, because I had never been thin so I had no idea of what a good weight for me might be.  For the last 25 or so pounds I no longer cared if I lost anymore weight because I was satisfied with where I was.  People tell me that I am comparable in size to my average sized sisters (although I still feel that I must be bigger than they are- pictures seem to verify what others are saying).  I am fitting into regular sizes in regular stores. I am 190 lbs down.  I am eating great food in satisfying amounts.  I can go out to restaurants and eat normally.  I can walk any distance and feel no pain, fatigue or discomfort. I can walk around without worrying that my  stomach is sticking out too far, or my top is riding up and revealing too much of my butt.   Things are too good.  It is almost unbelievable how things have changed and how great I feel. But the icing on the cake was this NSV that happened the other day.

Someone described me as lean.  LEAN!  LEAN!  I was flabbergasted.  ME?  LEAN? I can't see it for myself, but the fact that someone chose that word to describe me shows me that this is a whole different ballgame now.  I was thinking maybe I am chubby instead of fat now, or maybe I am overweight instead of obese now, but LEAN??? Talk about a wow.

MajorMom
on 6/4/12 8:34 am - VA
Congratulations!! WooHoo!  You've done a great job.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Fran-I Am
on 6/4/12 9:47 pm
Congrats to you!
balou
on 6/5/12 9:16 am - toronto, Canada