Second stage of DS

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/12 5:12 am
Just an up-date on my progress. I had my RNY revised and the first stage of the DS done in December 2011.  I leave tomorrow for the second stage with Dr. Gagner. Surgery is booked for Tuesday at Sacre-Coeur Hospital in Montreal.  It has been almost 2 years of fighting for this surgery and I cannot believe that I will have the complete DS on Tuesday.
There is another patient going for the same surgery that day and we have been in contact. It will be nice to have a surgery buddy while in the hospital. He and his mom are also staying in the same motel as me and my niece.
I will post an up-date when I feel up to it.
Thanks for supporting me these past 2 years.  I do not post often, but I do read the boards and take the advice of the vets seriously.
Take care.
Penny
Huneypie
on 6/3/12 4:45 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
All the best Penny.  I look forward to see how you get on as a soon to 2 parter myself!! ;-)

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

adnerb
on 6/4/12 1:31 am
Saying a prayer that all goes smoothly for you Penny! Looking forward to seeing your progress too!
Brenda
maryc543
on 6/4/12 4:51 am
Good Luck....  and If I can be of any help with questions, experiences, etc...just PM me!  
Mary C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

J G.
on 6/4/12 3:20 pm
Yeah for you, Penny!  You will be in good hands with Dr.G.  Can't wait to hear from you. 
meganwf
on 6/8/12 3:59 am
Do you mind sharing what it is costing you to have the second half? Or is it covered under your health care/insurance?
Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 120 views