Any one been scoped?

Not yo business OH
on 6/5/12 3:42 am
I had a endoscopy at 3 weeks post op by a different bariatric surgeon than my own. It was BAD. They perforated my intestines and stomach and left me that way for two days. I became septic and about died. I was in the hospital for over three weeks afterwards because the had t do emergency open surgery to repair the damage. Not trying to scare you, but it isn't always easy-peasy either.

Ht: 5'7"  HW/247ish   SW/234    CW/141-145  (Over 100 pounds lost in 8 months!)    
Sandra C.
on 6/10/12 12:44 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
 My upper GI was done a few weeks ago by my D.S. surgeon, when he did my gallbladder surgery, 8 months post D.S. surgery, due to a gallbladder attack, and sludge on the way to forming stones. I had cancelled the scoping with another doc, because he didnt have experience with the D.S. configuration. I never felt a thing, and all was clear. i was happy my surgeon thought to do the scoping while I was under anesthesia in the hospital. While he was in laparoscopally, he took advantage to check all the D.S. surgery he had done before. Everything was in great condition, no repairs needed. He has a lot of experience with general surgery. I would choose him for any abdominal surgery in the future. My PCP thought it was a great idea to use my D.S. surgeon too.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Duodenal Switch- lap
Dr. Paul. Kemmeter Grand Rapids, Mi.
Dr. John  Renucci, Plastics, Body contouring,Grand Rapids, Mi.
Start 255/ Surgery wt 235/ Current wt. 117

BMI-20, 135 lbs lost, 5'3"

Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 120 views