Two Year Surgiversary!

Not yo business OH
on 6/1/12 1:51 pm
Hi guys.  I almost missed my 2 year surgiversary.  If I hadn't been complaining about the junk food I ate today and the gas it was giving me, my kids wouldn't have asked me - "And how long have you known that crap would do that to you?"  I answered about 2 years, no!  Wait!  Exactly two years!!!!!!!!!!  Today.  I am so glad that I didn't totally miss it.  I pulled out the scale that I had been ignoring for a while and I am up 7 pounds above goal, but I expected that since I have been a carbaholic since my husband started working out of town and I could get by with the wonderful aroma of gassssss.  lol  My lowest recorded weight was 139.  I was way too thin at that weight according to my family and friends, and I agree.  My skin was all thin and saggy.  I feel my best just below 150, so I need to get back there.  I am at 157 tonight, and since I usually weigh in a lot less in the am, It shouldn't be too hard to get back below 150.  Hope everyone is doing well on here.  I plan to read a lot of posts tonight as I wanted to get this posted before midnight and I haven't been on here in a while. 

Terri-Lynne (Territoobig)

Ht: 5'7"  HW/247ish   SW/234    CW/141-145  (Over 100 pounds lost in 8 months!)    
TravelingMomofTwo
on 6/2/12 12:10 pm
Congratulations on 2 years!
nightowl
on 6/2/12 12:19 pm - Topeka, KS
Thanks for the update, Terry-Lynn!  (I didn't recognize you until I saw your name at the end.)  Sounds like you are doing very well.
beemerbeeper
on 6/4/12 6:11 am - AL
Congrats! I'm dealing with a regain too but going low carb is not enough to drop the pounds I want to drop. 139 was my lowest weight too and I soul love dearly to see that again but at 152 I will be happy to see 149 again.

Becky

Most Active