DS in GA?

lhurst2
on 6/1/12 10:29 am - Grayson, GA
Anyone here have their DS with Dr. Maynard in Conyers? I've got my consult with his office on June 22. Just collecting intel. 

Thanks!
teachmid
on 6/1/12 10:43 am - OKC, OK
Don't know him. Is he on the vetted list at DSFacts.com?
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

larra
on 6/1/12 11:35 am - bay area, CA
I've heard of him, but I don't know anything about him. You might want to see if he's on the list at dsfacts.com
    also, Dr. Dennis Smith in GA has an excellent reputation.

Larra
lhurst2
on 6/1/12 12:48 pm - Grayson, GA
 www.samabariatrics.com is listed on dsfacts.com. Maynard is the surgeon there.
MajorMom
on 6/1/12 7:58 pm - VA
I've heard better reports on Dr Smith near Atlanta. Surgeons pay to advertise here on OH, might not be as trustworthy as DSFacts.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

twodelight
on 6/1/12 10:45 pm - Atlanta, GA
I had my surgery with Dr. Maynard and I will be two years out in September. I love this office. The staff is extremely nice and to me Dr. Maynard is the best. He is passionate about this surgery and your success. I've lost 155 lbs and apparently still losing. I've reached goal and maintaining. I have pics on my profile to see. If its convenient for you to see him I would go to him. You won't be disappointed.
lhurst2
on 6/1/12 11:19 pm - Grayson, GA
 Thanks twodelight!
beemerbeeper
on 6/4/12 6:15 am - AL
I used Smith. Completely glad I did but I have to manage my own labs which is not unusual. We see almost no Maynard patients here.

madavis1405
on 6/6/12 7:27 am
I did. Out  2 years in August. Have last 150 lbs. Love him and the office staff! He has a great bedside manner and Donna his office manager  is a trip... You will not regret using him!
sassyjonz
on 6/12/12 7:06 am - Atlanta, GA
 Sorry to be late to the party. I had my surgery with Dr. Maynard. Everything went just fine for the most part. You can't argue with his patient care, he's very conscientious. Dr. Smith is very good as well. I think you would be in good hands with either.  I lost to goal and I'm maintaining for over 18 months.

Good luck with your choice.

Lia

Starting weight & height: 265/5' 8.5; Goal weight: 160; Current weight: 155

Most Active