Falling apart.

AundreaSmith
on 5/30/12 3:06 am - Caledonia, MI
DS on 03/12/12
Thank you all, so much for your advice and words of wisdom.  It's been a difficult journey for me, I haven't had anyone to really talk to about what I am feeling.  Husband doesn't quite get it (I am sure most of you know how that is.)

I weighed myself today while my Husband was at his physician's office and I am down another 20bs, so a grand total of 76lbs gone since surgery.  I am happy with my success, because putting a number to it makes it feel more "real", if that makes any sense.

Thank you again for your kindness, it's been tough, but worth it in the end.

HW: 404/ SW: 380/  GW: 155

Long2bLittle
on 5/30/12 4:07 am - Wayland, MI
DS on 04/17/12
 Congrats on the AWESOME weight loss!!!  I am about 4 weeks behind you.  I know the feelings you are having all to well.  I have not had any hairloss as of yet, but that may be coming yet. :-(  I too struggle everyday with fluids and my protein.  I have been using the MiO liquid water enhancer lately and that helps with drinking water (somewhat).  I used to love my water, just plain old water, and now I have to choke it down most of the time.  For protein I have taken to drinking the Premier chocolate shakes (ready to drink) from Costco.  I think Sam's carries them too.  They have 30 grams of protein in each one and each one is only 8 oz..  I find they are best over ice.  If I can get one or two of these in a day it really helps with my protein totals.  I'm not saying that happens every day, but I try!

Anytime  you would like someone to chat with I would welcome your messages or emails!!!  I know it feels pretty lonely out there sometimes.  For me it feels like all the runners have crossed the finish line and are celebrating and I can't even get my shoes on or laced up just to begin the race yet!!

Please know you are not alone! Hang in there, I'm hanging right behind you!

Most Active
Happy Hump Day !
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 120 views