How many of y'all DSERS use Vitalady? Is this the best way to go?

Misty P.
on 5/20/12 2:13 pm - AUSTIN, TX
DS on 07/02/12
 Yes Becky, I kno a lot of people r worried cause he's not as well known but his credentials are on oh.com as well as under Austin bariatrics. I still need to ask a few more questions to feel totally comfortable. I've had at least 10 recommendations for dr Stewart in Denton, however I want someone local, and not to mention his package price covers first yr of everything. Any thoughts? Please feel free to message me or friend me. I've had a few people say they would call or email but flaked out on me... :(

Ty, Misty

MajorMom
on 5/20/12 7:36 pm - VA
I've heard of Dr Ganta. He was new a few years back and we don't hear from a lot of his patients but I've not heard any bad things about him either.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Misty P.
on 5/22/12 12:36 am - AUSTIN, TX
DS on 07/02/12
 Ty Gina,I've gotten a couple of rude messages regarding not using him, and telling me i will be sorry if i do because he's not as well known as others. However, I feel comfortable with him and his credentials, and not to mention his extensive research and training in laparoscopy, and was the one to pioneer single incision lapband and other WLS thru the belly button. He's been feature on the news as well. :)
Jolly Rancher
on 6/21/12 11:46 am

You have to weed through your responses regarding your surgeon choice. There are many that are fanatical! Funnily enough, they are loosening the reigns on who they will and will not recommend on *that* other board..............

Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
mylittleblackdress
on 5/20/12 3:00 pm - FL
I've been using Vitalady for two years.  I order a three months supply each time and get free shipping.  I've gotten a few things elsewhere but the time and effort required was not worth the difference in cost.  Also, I do not want to have to take more pills than I have to in order to get the necessary dosages.  Most importantly, I know Michelle (Vitalady) is there to answer my questions when I have them and provide guidance.  My doctor believes in her as well and has encouraged me in the past to consult with her for vitamin issues.  I feel confident she will not steer me wrong just for the sake of a sale.  BTW--I never used the starter package, but ordered based upon the recommendations for DSers, tweaking as necessary over time. 
Lisa
Sunshine16
on 5/21/12 9:18 am
I only ordered the ADEK thru Vitalady

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

clpeltz
on 5/21/12 9:24 am
Vitalady is the best way to go.  You can adjust doses up or down as needed per your labs.

RNY to DS Revision 4/29/2011
Dr. Henry Buchwald

"Think twice.....Cut ONCE"

Lori F.
on 5/21/12 12:45 pm - Chula Vista, CA
 I'm not even switched yet and the Vitalady has already communicated with me personally to get me ready to go. Use her!
Pre-band highest weight: 244
Pre-band surgery weight: 233
Lowest: 199 ( for, like, a day)
CW:
260 (yes, with the band!) 
Current Fill: 5cc in 10cc band
BMI: 49
J G.
on 5/21/12 2:59 pm
I place $300 Vitalady orders and get the free shipping.
JazzyOne9254
on 5/21/12 11:15 pm
At 3 years out, I don't necessarily need to order an entire package every month.  I didin't know you could cherry pick an order from her, but I still save money on cherry picking what I need to replenish or add month to month, using different sources.  I will ask her about single item purchases for certain things that I can't find. 

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

Most Active