Senior Citizens who had DS surgery

Mumpf
on 5/12/12 2:27 pm - VA
Larra,
'Thanks, I feel much better nowknowing that even at our age we can still have the surgery and have something to look forward to afterwards like an active life

Cheers

Vic
Linda A.
on 5/12/12 3:40 pm - Greensboro, NC
I had the surgery in fall of 2010 - at 63.  MY LIFE IS GREAT NOW!!!!  I LOVE clothes again.  I am in the secondhand stores often, and am giddy at the choices I have!  I am walking a LOT...and enjoying life so VERY much more.  My just-turned-13-year-old grandson is thrilled to have me do things like Dance Dance Revolution with him!  And I lived to tell about it!  LOL  All the best to you.  I turn 65 on June 2, and feel more like 45!  LIFE IS GOOD.

Mumpf
on 5/13/12 1:26 pm - VA
Linda, Thank you very much for your words of encouragement and on June 9 I'll be 65 as well. Stay Young and Healthy and hope your 65th Birthday is a wondrerful and memorable one.On my Birthday I think I will still be on liquids and no celebration here, even though this is the big one.

Cheers,
Vic
Linda A.
on 5/13/12 2:05 pm - Greensboro, NC
Oh, you'll be ready to celebrate before very long!  Celebrate all year, and on into all the coming years!  Congratulations on your decision, and your 65th!

beemerbeeper
on 5/15/12 6:37 am - AL
Hoppefully we are all going to be 65one day! I was over 50 and I think my surgical recovery was tougher than if I had been 30 but I have had remarkable success and love my life now.

I get my labs by my Pcp that I know I need and Medicare pays if I use the right codes.

Becky

Most Active