Best resource for DS Vitamins?

RockyMtnCamper
on 5/4/12 2:21 am
 Hi all, I got a revision from the Lapband to the DS on April 25 with Dr Stewart in Denton. I'm trying to find some alternatives to his multi vitamin. His is a horse pill and while I can pretty much swallow anything, I can't get his down.

I've heard of vitalady, are there any links people can point me to so I can read up and make an educated decision? I got the Vitamin D shot so that's one I don't have to worry about right now.

Thanks,
Nate
MajorMom
on 5/4/12 2:26 am - VA
Nate, here are a couple of links to Vitalady's plans. I take her capsule multi, Vita-Min but have taken Kirkland multies as well.

www.gblcreations.com/Resources/Gina/ProgramDRNY_ERNY_BPDDS3-2010.pdf http://www.gblcreations.com/Resources/Gina/ProgramChewable2-2010.pdf

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

walter A.
on 5/4/12 7:19 am - lafayette, NJ
shop rite, or wal mart brand,  and I get tested completely every 3 months and reviewed by two PCP;s and a endocrinologist, as i have 3 different forms of diabetes.  all labs are good. 
Candace Sparkles
on 5/4/12 3:17 pm
I don't follow the vitalady vitamin regime (I base my vits on my labs) but she is a great resource for vitamins, to say the least. If you have any questions at all she is very very helpful. Good luck.

My DS

100% EWL achieved!

sw 291/cw 134/gw 145 (Resetting goal to 135!) (resetting yet again to 120!)

larra
on 5/5/12 12:26 am - bay area, CA
I don't think you can beat Vitalady for the special vitamins DS'ers need...but for multi's, I use CostCo's. I'm one of those people who has some difficulty swallowing large pills, but I can get these down without problem.

Larra
Valerie G.
on 5/5/12 11:17 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 There are some items hard to find like the dry versions of the fat-soluble vitamins, that I get from Vitalady.  The rest I piece together here at home, taking advantage of the BOGO sales and stocking up.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

JazzyOne9254
on 5/7/12 2:13 am
 I have two main sources for dry fat solubles:
luckyvitamin.com (single vites, protein powder, liquid cal-mag)
prohealth.com (extreme D only -50,000 IU)
I use Equate multis from Walmart.

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

Most Active