Help!!!!

teachmid
on 4/27/12 8:48 am - OKC, OK
Sophia,
I'll be interested to hear what Dr. K has to say.

My weight loss totally stopped about 4 months ago. I'm not dissatisfied, so....
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

sosoclark
on 4/27/12 9:24 am - Sacramento, CA
Well, when I contacted the office they were a little rude. I asked for a phone appointment and they told me I would need to make one at his office. Long story but I am going back on my meat and see what happens. I am very disappointed in my weigh loss and want to try what I can to get to  goal.

I will keep you posted.

Crazeru
on 4/27/12 10:35 am
Once I start eating in the morning, I'm putting something in my mouth every 30min or hour or two.  It'll go that way until I go to bed.  I'm 4 yrs out and will have to cut back on the sugar to get rid of the 8lbs that I'm trying to lose. 

As long as you are eating protein all day and filling in with a few veggies and maybe a piece of fruit, you should still be losing.  Don't worry about what anyone else thinks.  This is your DS, if you have to feed it protein all day long, do it.  Take your vitamins and get at least 64oz or more of water. 

I was maintaining fine after PS, and my protein was 150-200g/day.  When I dropped it back to 100+, is when I started gaining.

Are you in Sac?  We can meet at Golden Corral... it's perfect for a very long dinner - lots of protein choices.   

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

sosoclark
on 4/27/12 12:21 pm - Sacramento, CA
 Chris,

Im in Sacramento and I love the Golden Corral and would love to meet there. I think that maybe my problem is I'm not eating enough. I'm going to up my protein see what happens. I have been dieting with my daughter and it's not working for me. I will pm you my number.

MARTINA P.
on 4/27/12 11:04 am - ROCKMART, GA
 Sophia,  Things will work out 

MARTINA
Rockmart Georgia                        
HW: 315 CW: 117 GW:  First goal 150 met 3/23/2012, Second goal 135

sosoclark
on 4/27/12 12:22 pm - Sacramento, CA
 I hope so I want to get closer to my goal.

zuzupetals2u2
on 4/27/12 1:02 pm - Sedona, AZ
 how much total protein are you doing daily? I do better when I keep it up to 120-150.  I would imagine when you add fiber and roughage you hold onto more liquid awhile verses a protein shake. I am just guessing. I still try not to look at the scale too often but I am way slowed down too but I know why. I am having sweets again. I still tho get all the protein & supplements. I did drop 5 this month after a 3 month stall, if you can call stress & too many carbs a stall. I want to get off 30 more too. I need to try harder.
sosoclark
on 4/27/12 1:54 pm - Sacramento, CA
 When I was watching it I would get about 106 grams per day. I'm going to add a couple shakes to that and see what happens.

zuzupetals2u2
on 4/28/12 4:21 am - Sedona, AZ
I bet that does the tric****ep us posted! 
Jolly Rancher
on 4/29/12 5:14 am
In all honesty, it hasn't mattered how I've shaken up my eating. I'm at 170 and it looks like this is where I will stay unless I have bounceback, which I hope I don't, because I also didn't make goal.
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
Most Active