In the second week of my 7 WEEK pre-op liquid diet!!!!!!!!!!!!

md131s
on 4/21/12 8:48 am
Sean-

Do what your doctor asks you to do and remember, people lose sight of what  this site is for, SUPPORT.

God Bless,

M.

seananc
on 4/21/12 9:43 am - Fernandina Beach, FL
DS on 07/23/12
Thank You..You are so right!  That is why I am here.  You guys have been there and done that.  You know more than anyone:)
SA
levittown_loser
on 4/23/12 3:32 am - Levittown, PA
Good luck Sean.   If you stumble ... just get back on the liquids.   I don't agree with this requirement but I do know any weight loss you can accomplish prior to sugery will 1. make it an easier surgery 2. make your recovery faster and easier to get around.

I am excited to hear your doctor has this experience and you can report in on your experience.    Are any of the 35 or so DS patients you have met on any of the forums?    I've NEVER seen your doctors name with the DS.  

I have family in Jacksonville and Fernandina Beach and So. GA. so knowing an experienced DS surgeon is in the area is great news.     

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Most Active