What were your reasons for RNY to DS revision?

(deactivated member)
on 4/18/12 11:55 pm - North Brookfield, MA
Please share, what made you ask for this particular revision and were those issues resolved after? Thanks, Lisa
teachmid
on 4/19/12 8:10 am - OKC, OK
1. Weight gain, dieting, weight gain
2. Return and worsening of my diabetes ending up on insulin with severe reactive hypoglycemia
3. Worsening of my hypertension requiring several BP meds
4. Physical feeling horrible

AND, they are all resolved.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/12 12:06 am - North Brookfield, MA
So happy for you that DS was the answer to be able feel healthy again!!!! Thanks for the reply, Lisa
sosoclark
on 4/20/12 5:48 am - Sacramento, CA
Weight gain
food falling through/not feeling the full feeling. 

Yes, yes and yes. I am still not where I want to be but I do believe I can make it if i work at it. This a life long change and not just something you take lightly. I am greatful for my DS and would do it again tomorrow.

Sophia

teachmid
on 4/23/12 9:28 am - OKC, OK
Hijack!

Sophia,
How are you doing?
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

sosoclark
on 4/24/12 12:20 am - Sacramento, CA
Hey there skinny!!!!   I am doing fine still trying to lose this weight but giving it a good fight. How are you? I have missed everyone but I noticed that most aren’t coming on this sight anymore and are on facebook. Facebook and me aren’t the best of friends so I don’t frequent as often. I still have about 70 pounds I would like to lose but if I could lose another 50 I would be happy. To tell you the truth I am pretty happy where I am but I don’t like being over two hundred pounds but that is better than when I was 455.   Have you figured out how we should be eating I am still having a problem trying to figure out how much and of what types of food. I stay close to protein as possible with some carbs throughout the day but I notice that if I go completely carb free I don’t lose weight. I guess we are all different.   Talk to ya soon   Sophia

Most Active