Why should I NOT do the DS in your opinion???

Sunshine16
on 4/22/12 5:47 am
Your life will change, not just because you lost weight and have to deal with the positive and sometimes negative ramification of weightloss.  But dealing with the DS as an whole. Come June 30th will be my second year anniversary, however it has taken me sometime to learn how to adjust and I'm still learning.  That is taking my vitamin and supplements, learning what foods my body will respond well to. (Trust I can eat anything, however there is a time and place for all foods)  I know I can not eat potatoe chips during work, or my stomach will gurgle, I know ice cream and milk will give me gas....I know sunflower seeds will give me somewhat loosy stuff, ....I know if I do not get my protein in my body, my body will naturally crave chicken...my body respond excellent and is crazy about chicken.  I learn what to eat and when to eat it.  I learn what to carry in my purse whenever I have to go to the bathroom so I won't kill anyone......  Adjusting the way  people view me is entirely different now that I"m smaller....crazy.  I learn how to enjoy my weight loss.. It can go on and on, but as of now, I think this was the best decision I have ever made.  And I feel high intelligent for making. :-)
Remember protein will always be number one key, besides all your vitamin and supplements you will have to take.

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

Most Active