Unanticipated NSV

challie
on 4/14/12 1:20 am
I had a formal event to go to today and I forgot that I would need to wear pantyhose. At the last minute I dug through a drawer of old clothes and found several pairs of old 5X pantyhose, but they all had at least one run.

I decided that I would have to go without pantyhose because there was no way I could get to a plus sized store to buy pantyhose prior to the event. It then came to me that I might be able buy pantyhose at the drugstore, convenience store or even the dollar store. I went to the dollar store and picked up two pairs of pantyhose.

To my amazement, not only did they fit but they did not tear immediately when I pulled them above my knees creating a hole in the crotch area through which a bulge of fat would emerge and rub against the rough edge of the fabric causing pain for the entire day. They did not cut painfully into my thighs. They did not hover at the hips creating unsightly bulges and threatening to fall off with every step. They just fit, comfortably and required no further attention for the rest of the evening.

This was an entirely new experience for me. Easily acquired, maintenance free pantyhose.

Unanticipated NSV!
Challie

MajorMom
on 4/14/12 2:10 am - VA
It's the little things that make you go WOOT!!!! 

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

AundreaSmith
on 4/14/12 10:40 am - Caledonia, MI
DS on 03/12/12
That is SO awesome!!  I don't wear pantyhose anymore becuase of the chaffing on my inner thigh.  I look forward to the day when that will be a non-issue.

HW: 404/ SW: 380/  GW: 155

Sarahdarah
on 4/25/12 5:58 am - wakefield, United Kingdom
I was lying on my side the other day and my stomach felt fairly taught, at my biggest this would have meant i was laid a little funny and my back/side fat was being squished/pulled underneath me. Out of habit i went to release this and there was nothing there! little things rock x x x
Most Active