Chocolate protein isolate powder?

wannablite
on 4/12/12 2:10 am - Southern, NJ
 Does anyone use one that is super chocolate flavored without having to add any cocoa? I'm looking for isolate only. I've tried Nectar Sweets & Isopure. Thanks in advance!

MajorMom
on 4/12/12 2:28 am - VA
I use the Nectar and it's the best tasting one I've found so far.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

wannablite
on 4/12/12 7:21 pm - Southern, NJ
 Thanks, Gina. Just finished the Nectar. Must be my taste buds right now. I used it before & thought YUM! Last batch didn't seem to have as much chocolate flavor. I love the chocolate w/ my coffee.

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/12/12 3:06 am
About Time Whey. All natural.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

wannablite
on 4/12/12 7:22 pm - Southern, NJ
 I believe I did try that a while ago & liked it. Thanks for reminding me!

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/13/12 2:54 am
I get the best price from Luckyvitamins.com or Vitacost.com  Just so you know...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

wannablite
on 4/13/12 4:04 am - Southern, NJ
 Thank you!

AundreaSmith
on 4/12/12 5:01 am - Caledonia, MI
DS on 03/12/12
Yeah, the Nectar Chocolate Truffle is the BEST I've found.

HW: 404/ SW: 380/  GW: 155

wannablite
on 4/12/12 7:26 pm - Southern, NJ
 I may have to give it another try. Maybe just my taste buds last month! Thank you!

mylittleblackdress
on 4/15/12 2:44 pm - FL
You can try adding a little plain cocoa powder (the unsweetened type) to your protein shake before you blend it to intensify the chocolate taste.  Occasionally I do that when I want a stronger chocolate flavor.  I find it works best if I'm using my blender rather than the blender bottle but you may feel otherwise.  BTW I use Syntrax Nectar Sweets Chocolate Truffle.
Most Active