Am I the only one?

zuzupetals2u2
on 4/10/12 10:16 am - Sedona, AZ
 air fresheners would be my solution or maybe even a burning candle.  Maybe keep a window cracked a little too for fresh air & circulation. And ya avoiding carbs helps but is easier said than done.  I am sure any guy you find will let a few himself. LOL

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

k9ophile
on 4/11/12 3:44 am
On April 10, 2012 at 5:16 PM Pacific Time, zuzupetals2u2 wrote:
 air fresheners would be my solution or maybe even a burning candle.  Maybe keep a window cracked a little too for fresh air & circulation. And ya avoiding carbs helps but is easier said than done.  I am sure any guy you find will let a few himself. LOL
A burning candle? 

I'd rather wake up to a room full of farts!

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

MajorMom
on 4/10/12 10:19 am - VA
 Are you on a probiotic? They may help along with cutting back on the carbs.

--g

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Jennifer D.
on 4/10/12 10:26 am
Thanks, I may kill two birds with one stone, avoiding the gas and thinking more about what I am eating when I should just go to bed.
duncans
on 4/10/12 1:55 pm
I save my carb intake for the evening hours, so as not to pollute my co-workers airspace. No one can control flatulence whilst they sleep. My husband and I sleep in 2 different bedrooms---always have. He snores like a rhinocerous. Life is full of give and take. And I would definitely NOT burn a candle while you sleep. You might not wake up!

PatXYZ
on 4/10/12 3:22 pm
I second the idea of a probiotic. I take a 4 strain and I can't believe how little gas I have. The only real occurence I've had since surgery was after some veggies that would normally cause it.
yorkieGal
on 4/11/12 12:21 am - Clermont, FL
This definitely happens to me but only if I eat a ton of carbs before bed. I too like to Tivo my carbs for later in the day, and I'm afraid the man and the yorkies just have to deal with it.

That being said I am trying to battle with about 9lbs of regain so maybe the evening carbs would be a good thing to cut out, lose the rebound weight and keep my bedroom fresh lol

I also have one of those air freshners on top of the armoire in my bedroom that shoots out fragrance every 10 minutes. I got mine from the cleaning supply wholesale place and it is one of those they use in commercial spaces, I have the neutra air type fragrance in it. I have it in the baby powder in my 2 storey foyer and it is great.

Yorkie x

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

Sarah_Anne
on 4/11/12 12:33 am
Sounds like time for a round of anti-biotics.  As soon as I finish a round of  Flagyl I'm good to go.  The moment I start waking up and its stinky and get on a course of  Flagyl.
 HW 315/ SW 297 /CW 173 /GW 150, size 8/10, 5'8 tall  (Updated December 1)
mel1964
on 4/11/12 12:49 am

i had a bad problem only once and i cut the carbs wayback, only drink half and half or heavy cream, changed my probiotics,( from primal defense to ReNew Life Ultimate Flora Critical Care 50 Billion). i also try to keep things moving by keeping almonds or any nuts to snack on my desk, going to the bathroom regularly seems to have kept the gas at bay.

Blank Out
on 4/12/12 11:16 am
 So you recommend the ReNew Life over the Primal Defense?

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

Most Active