I'm Back! Slimmer, Smaller, and Single now. lol

Jim W.
on 4/5/12 4:10 am - Plano, TX
Well.  the last ime I posted in here, I was just out of surgery in August or September of '09.  I am 165lbs. lighter, more active, more self confidence, and my wife is divorcing me.  I thought since we got this surgery together, we would be safe from the divorce pitfall this surgery seems to produce.  However, I guess it was not to be.

So, I am back.  Ready to get to know some people and make new friends and go to functions and offer information and advice.  I've been through a lot now, being 2.5yrs postop, so I feel like I have some things to offer. ( and maybe not always the best advice either.)  

I am looking for the DS group in DFW if you guys are still active on here.  Let me know when the next dinner is, I'll be there.

TTYL,
Jim

Jim
Texas - DS - 08/17/2009 - and BTW ladies I am officially single now. 04/2012 
Almost forgetting what it used to be like at 350 to 370lbs.  This is AWESOME!

levittown_loser
on 4/5/12 4:34 am - Levittown, PA
Jim most DS'rs ... and many from the other OH surgery boards have moved from OH due to many ongoing issues here.     There are Facebook groups and also a very large "weightlosssurgery" group on proboards.com.    I will PM you some links as I think OH will remove any if I post them publicly.

Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

want2bthinner
on 4/25/12 2:43 pm
I'm a newbie to all this.  What "issues" are you talking about on the OH board? My email is [email protected]

Jim W.
on 4/5/12 7:12 am - Plano, TX
Thank You.  I'll check'em out.

Jim
Texas - DS - 08/17/2009 - and BTW ladies I am officially single now. 04/2012 
Almost forgetting what it used to be like at 350 to 370lbs.  This is AWESOME!

stromgardgirl
on 4/5/12 11:13 am
 I emailed you some info on dfw ds group

hamilbr
on 4/6/12 2:42 am - Lewisville, TX
PM me and I can give you information on the Dallas group. 

Brenda
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/12 10:42 am
Hi Jim:

I'm also a patient of Dr. Stewart. My surgery is (tentatively) planned for June, as that will be the 2 year mark from my previous surgery - Stomach Sleeve.  My insurance requires me to wait 2 years.

Congratulations on your weight loss.  Sorry to hear about your divorce. That totally sucks. But glad to see you getting back in the game.

Donna in Fort Worth
Most Active