Please read

thedreamer
on 3/30/12 2:52 pm - MI
A few days ago I posted when I was upset and scared about my medical situation.  I came across in a negative manner about my DS surgeon and that was not my intent..  Dr. Lutrkowsky has always been more than helpful to myself and my family.  He was trying to work around my insurance when I was at the hospital and the staff at the hospital did act inappropriatly with me.  Dr. Lut had a plan and because I was afraid of what I was going through I did not give him the trust that I should have so after being told by hospital staff several times that my insurance was not going to be paying for me to be there I left without waiting for Dr. L  

also I would like it to be known that I was able to get into such sorry physical condition because I did not get proper medical care for three years.  This was beyond my control for reasons that I dont want to go into here but Dr. L was out of the loop for my care during that time.  

Dr L is currently involved in my care.  even after I walked out of the hospital and then posted the post from the other day he still stepped up to make sure I am now getting the proper treatment.  I would like to apologize to Dr. Lut and say again that he is a fine surgeon and caring doctor that goes beyond what is expected for his patients.

thank you for all of the advice and support

Drena smith
Most Active