lol try this again... happy anniversary to mee!! picsss

yeaokaybye
on 3/30/12 12:53 am
3 years ago today, I went in for a procedure that changed my life.  My how time has flown!
So many things have changed and so many things have stayed the same... I don't even know where to begin to start....
Although many people never knew the "old" me, I am comfortable with showing them photos that shock  and I am proud of my journey.   I have lost about 175 pounds give or take and have gone from a size 26 to a size 6-8.  I have not had any plastic surgery , and i've gotten pretty good at hiding my skin ;)  I hope to have a lower body lift in the future.  The skin is definately a reminder of the "addition" I built on to myself, but is no longer my security blanket.  I almost feel if i have it removed i will be losing a part of me.... yes technically i will, but its one of those things you kind of grow attached to for looking at it all of your life.
Exercise excites me, and I now I  understand why people look like they have a good time running when before i felt like i would drop dead. ;)  My relationship with food has changed dramatically and i am a bigger foodie now than ever before!  I appreciate food for everything it brings to my life and the happiness I associate it with.  Instead of overeating these days, I just cook and feed everyone i know with my new creations.... ive become chef-boy-ar-alex :)  I am turning 30 in just a few months and I feel as though my life has just begun... Thank you everyone for all of  your support I am so overwhelmed and greatful  :)  I love you all !!
  xoxo

I'm the Queen... my pantyhose say so!!!!!!!

Felicia S.
on 3/30/12 5:14 am - Lincoln, NE
Yay!!  Happy Surgiversary my dear Switch Sister.  It's hard to believe 3 years have gone by.  It seems like yesterday you were sending me that text message when we had both just returned to our rooms after getting our DS's.  You have rocked your DS, and I am really proud of you.  Hopefully we'll both take the PS journey together as well.

Sending you great big cyber hugs...love ya sweety!

Felicia
HW 264 SW 248 CW 140.8 GW 140 

yeaokaybye
on 3/30/12 6:49 am
yay!! i dont know why but none of my photos posted both times i tred... ohhh well
happy anniversary Felicia! i love you and hope to see you soon! :)

I'm the Queen... my pantyhose say so!!!!!!!

Most Active