So where did everyone go again?

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/12 3:20 am
I know this question has already been asked, so I apologize for the repeat. I do, actually, know where everyone has gone, I just don't know WHY so many people left. What happened? Did OH do something? 

And for those of you who decided to stay, thank you. 

Lynda
(deactivated member)
on 3/28/12 3:46 am
 And I'm having trouble registering at the new site. I filled out all the information it asked for, but then there's a captcha that wants me to follow some instructions in a graphic. Yet there is no graphic. I thought I'd ask about this problem I'm having here since many of you visit both boards. 

Thanks in advance for the help,

Lynda
ajrober2
on 3/28/12 7:47 am - Houston, TX
DS on 11/01/12
I had to enter the sentence or phrase at the bottom of the Captcha (under the video) then it let me register.   
Chicarita
on 3/28/12 4:47 am
I had the same issue registering over there. Did you see a video during the captcha? Sometimes the captcha is in there. If you are still having issues, let me know and I'll see if I can get the person running it to help you.

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/12 8:26 am
 The only video I saw was under the help section, which has nothing about how to register. There doesn't seem to be any captcha instructions anywhere. What gives?
Elena22
on 3/28/12 10:24 am
I need support, where is everyone? What's the "new" site? It's like I went away to college and came home to find out that my "room" no longer exist. lol.
~ Elena.

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/12 10:37 am, edited 3/28/12 10:37 am
 From what I understand, Diana Cox got kicked off of OH and was banned for life. Don't know what she did but I'm bummed I wasn't there to see it, hee hee. 

So she and a bunch of people moved to this site: weightlosssurgery.proboards.com

I keep reading that OH doesn't allow us to post links anymore. Yet, there's a button at the top that is specifically for adding links. So I say, "huh?" and post the links anyway. 

And I know what you mean about being gone for awhile, only to come back and find your room rented out, your car sold, and all your friends moved away with no forwarding address. That's how I felt. 

He who can't be Named
on 3/28/12 10:48 am, edited 3/28/12 10:48 am
 She asked a question. Really.

Posting a link is the least of the issues. We cannot even mention that place. Everyone else is on permanant moderation for saying less than you just did, so know this post will at least get bumped to the OH rants page. I'll be indefinitely moderated again for saying this.
Some times dingle berries are the lowest hanging fruit.  
He who can't be Named
on 3/28/12 10:40 am
Elena22
on 3/28/12 10:56 am
WOW! Is all that I will say.
~ Elena.

Most Active