Internal Deodorant - Anyone using them or tried them

MsPoolShark
on 3/14/12 1:03 pm - Toronto, Canada

(I've cross posted this in the Ontario forum also)

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone is using an internal deodorant and if so what do you use and is it helping?

Or perhaps if you've tried something in the past and found it didn't work then that would be helpful information also.

Thanks,
Kimme

Check out this DS Friendly Recipe group here: www.obesityhelp.com/group/ds_friendly_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 3/14/12 6:54 pm
I tried Devrom, but it didn't work.
MsPoolShark
on 3/14/12 9:37 pm - Toronto, Canada
Ok thanks.

If anyone else is replying about something they've tried or heard of working, I'd also be curious to know if it needs to be taken at any specific time to avoid interaction with our vites. I'm following Vitalady plan.

Thanks,
Kimme
Check out this DS Friendly Recipe group here: www.obesityhelp.com/group/ds_friendly_recipes/

Valerie G.
on 3/15/12 1:25 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 I do bes****ching what I eat, and making sure I enjoy some yogurt every day for probiotic effects.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

MsPoolShark
on 3/15/12 3:23 pm - Toronto, Canada
Thanks. I've been having yogurt here and there but definitely not on a daily basis. Been a little concerned about the 'dairy' aspect of it and how it would affect me. I may give it a try though.

Valerie G.
on 3/16/12 1:53 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 People definitely react differently to dairy.  I cannot do straight milk, but can do most other dairy just fine.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

MsPoolShark
on 3/16/12 1:57 am - Toronto, Canada
Yeah, it's one of those things that's very particular. I don't do straight milk. I'll do lactose free milk but still just once in a while and in small doses. I usually chocolate milk to swallow my vites though.

Most hard cheese I'm ok with and cottage cheese I'm good although there is this one type of cheese that I love. It's sort of in between hard and soft. Comes in a red bowl. Can't eat too much of that one unfortunately.

JazzyOne9254
on 4/12/12 5:31 pm
 Shark-
The Cheese In the red bowl you 
might be referring to is Win Schuler's cheese spread. It contains pasteurized process cheese food, not natural cheese.  Natural cheeses are also *not* plastic wrapped singles! Look for cheeses that come in bars, pre-sliced or shredded in hanging packages in the dairy case.

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

JazzyOne9254
on 3/18/12 8:20 am

Val-

After three years, and being a lactose intolerant pre-op, I now find that I can handle straight whole milk just fine!  Isn't that one for the books!

From what I've learned in nutrition, when milk's fat content decreases, the sugar content increases. 

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

challie
on 3/15/12 8:00 am
Hey Kimme

Long time no see! I used to come to the North York Support Group at the community centre. I haven't tried internal deodorant, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your 209 lb weight loss!!  fantastic.  I bet you look just like that picture you showed me now, right?

Challie

Most Active