No stool is that normal? surgical date 2/14/12

newyorkbitch
on 3/11/12 8:22 pm
I assume you have a doctor to go to?  Having a doctor in Mexico is not really going to help you.  Who is your local doctor? If you still have not moved your bowels at this point,  I think you should go see your doctor.

Cranapple does nothing for your bladder/kidneys and it adds a lot of carbs. Just drink lots of water.  You need to drink 64 of water every day.  No exceptions.

usandall
on 3/13/12 3:24 pm
Cranberry belongs to ash foods and it makes urine more acidic and hence prevents bacteria from growing if you catch a bladder infection early enough. 
I did contact my Dr in Mexico and he said to add fiber which I had done prior and it was successful. 
I just saw my local doc and he wants to draw some base labs it appears huge even more then I remember for the ds.  I want to check off the labs to make sure I do not end up ordering more then necessary as I am paying out of pocket. 
Thank you for your response and in the future I will do an up date as to not waste any ones time. 
Donna
Valerie G.
on 3/12/12 2:15 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 My money is on narcotics.  They bound me up instantly.  Have you tried something like Toradol?  I had this NSAID after my hernia repair, and I was amazed at how well it worked and didn't make me loopy.  

One thing you can try now is Milk of Magnesia.  That got me moving.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

usandall
on 3/13/12 3:30 pm
I am sorry I should have updated this post so you were aware I finally was successful.  Dr U suggested Fiber and prior to his suggestion I took gummy fiber bears and I doubled the dose related to malabsorption and I was finally successful! 
I hope in time I can stop taking the morphine not only because of the effects on my colon but I am hoping to no longer need it or at least reduce it after I have lost some wt.  At this point I take it for long standing back pain I am being treated by a pain doc and the other drugs we have tired caused extreme nausea.  Oops sorry for going off subject.
Thank you again
Donna