Dr Kemmetter & Aetna Insurance

Sandra C.
on 3/8/12 2:46 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
 Yes, Grand Health Partners accepts Aetna insurance. When you call the office they can direct you to the business department. They can answer your questions about the insurance process.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Duodenal Switch- lap
Dr. Paul. Kemmeter Grand Rapids, Mi.
Dr. John  Renucci, Plastics, Body contouring,Grand Rapids, Mi.
Start 255/ Surgery wt 235/ Current wt. 117

BMI-20, 135 lbs lost, 5'3"

butercup
on 3/8/12 3:58 pm - Kennewick, WA
Dude, you're in Seattle, go to Srikanth. He's one of the best DS surgeons out there. I have Aetna and just had him do mine in September. Don't travel when you have one of the vets in your area.
merrymorris
on 3/9/12 12:05 am - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
Hi there, I have Aetna and was just approved but this is because I met all the requirements and my particular plan covers baratric surgery. Now, We had Aetna for years and the plan offered to us did NOT cover the surgery. So, basically, you need to find out if your plan does. If it does you basically have to go through nutrition counseling for 90 days. Which is  just 1 appointment a month for three months but it HAS to be 90 days or they will not approve you. If you have the coverage it is pretty easy to get approved. Most of the hoops I had to jump through were just all the appointments for the actually surgeon to ok me for surgery. Hope this helps.
butercup
on 3/9/12 7:55 am - Kennewick, WA
Did you mean to post this to me?
VelvetKiss
on 3/13/12 4:40 am - Broadview Heights, OH
I had been thinkig of using Dr. Kemmeter for my Lap Band to DS revision.  My experience with the staff was not as good as others.  I am in Ohio and when I called starting in December I was told they were working on an Out of Town Patient Process and I would be called when that was set up.  I have made several phone calls to find out if that was put in place and if I could finally get the ball rolling and my calls were not returned.  So I cant say anything about the Dr but coming from Seattle I would make sure there are not hiccups.
Most Active