FINAL, FINAL STRETCH! PLEASE HELP!

ammisha
on 3/6/12 4:49 am, edited 3/6/12 4:50 am - High Desert, CA

OK Folks, I need your help PLEASE... I have been denied by Health Net Again and this is my last attempt... I am moving on to DMHC for my final IMR in my fight for the DS. I am in need of any help, information, references, statistics you might be able to give or send me to the right direction to find them... I have three very special ladies that are helping me but I need to put my very special do or die letter together and want to make sure it is approved by the IMR board. Any help is greatly appreciated as this has been a very, very long drawn out fight and this is my final shot of winning!  Great Big Hugs & Thank Yous

Ammisha's  in waiting NO MORE!!!!  ... DS 3/30/12           
fullhousemom
on 3/6/12 5:55 am
 You really need to post this question on the other board. There are people there that can help you. 

weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/
ammisha
on 3/6/12 6:05 am - High Desert, CA
OK, Sorry I didn't know.... Thank you so much :")
fullhousemom
on 3/6/12 6:16 am
 No problem!  Most of the people who are the experts are on the other board. I really hope you get your surgery.  Many have fought and won, but I dont have the experience to guide you thru it. Best wishes!
ammisha
on 3/6/12 6:52 am - High Desert, CA
ammisha
on 3/8/12 12:42 am - High Desert, CA
Wanted to thank you both for giving direction where to look for information.... big help
NoMore B.
on 3/6/12 8:35 am
 Go look for Diana Cox on the other board.  She's an expert in this and will help you.  I
ammisha
on 3/6/12 9:56 am - High Desert, CA
Most Active